Thank you for choosing iFocus Vision Center for your eye care needs! We look forward to helping you and your family see their best.
Please note our special COVID rules below:
- Our door will be locked from the outside at all times to control patient traffic in the office. Our door is not locked from the inside to allow anyone to leave freely.
- Masks are required for all staff, patients, and family members at all times. If you refuse to wear a mask, we will ask you to reschedule during a time when it is safe to not have to wear masks anymore.
- In order to visit the office for any reason (glasses adjustments, picking up glasses or contacts, purchasing drops, urgent exam, etc), you must schedule an appointment. No walk-in customers will be allowed.
- We will offer curbside pickup of glasses and contact lenses, and curbside glasses adjustments when needed. Please park outside the glass doors and call the office when you arrive for your appointment. Alternatively, we can ship your glasses to you for a flat $5.00 fee. If it is necessary to have an office adjustment, we will schedule an appointment.
- Please arrive right at your appointment time and knock or ring our doorbell. Timing is imperative to control the flow of patients and to allow time for proper disinfecting of the office between each patient. If you show too early or too late for your appointment, you may risk having to sit in your car or out in the hallway or you may have to be rescheduled.
- Please only bring yourself to your appointment. We will allow one parent or guardian per patient under 18. Any more family members will have to sit in the hallway or in the car.
- Our no-show fee will be strictly enforced. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Patients who do not show for their confirmed appointments will be billed a fee.
iFOCUS VISION CENTER
9484 W. Flamingo Rd. Suite 280 Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tel (702) 473-5660 Fax (702) 473-5532
Temporary Business Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
(24 hour emergency care available)
Holiday or Special Hours:
May 25, 2020: Memorial Day Closed
July 3, 2020: Observance of Independence Day Closed
September 7, 2020: Labor Day Closed
November 26-27, 2020: Thanksgiving Closed
December 23, 2020: Closing early at 1PM
December 24-25, 2020: Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Closed
December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021: New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Closed
We carry many unique frame brands
We accept any
plus FREE shipping on annual supply orders! Ask how you can get 50% off your…
Elliot W – Customer since 2013
I’ve referred patients and friends to Dr Velasco at iFocus Vision Center for years (9+). I’ve been a patient of hers during that time as well. I remain convinced that she is the best optometrist in the Las Vegas Valley. Her staff is always polite and professional. Dr Velasco is courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough. My wife and I will continue to be patients of Dr Velasco. If you need an optometrist, this is the place to come. .
Chad T – Customer since 2015
I didn’t have to wait and the doctor was nice and patient with my young son.